· Providing leadership and management for the development and execution of overall design concepts and intents for all assigned projects.
· Managing execution of overall design concepts, through different stages, in accordance with the requirements.
· Reviewing and report to PMO Director, all Designers’ reports including areas of concern and recommended plans of actions.
· Evaluating and endorse the variation orders/concession/assignment requests submitted by the Designers .
· Managing the process of Value Engineering and any necessary re-design activities
· Aggregating bills of material and managing their submission and approval by designers
· Reviewing and check design according to Technical Assurance Plan
· Managing the integration of different designers into the project design
· Ensuring that designs are prepared taking account of safety for erection and subsequent dismantling
· Monitoring programme for availability of necessary designs and ensures that Designers and Contractors are aware of necessary key critical actions/decisions
· Monitoring Designs for compliance with Design remit, Quality Plans and Environmental Plan and Policies
· Ensuring implementation of QA/QC Procedures in line with Clients expectations and corporate standards
· Issuing Quality Non-Compliance Reports and following through on corrective actions
· Reviewing Overall compliance Policy and Quality Management Systems
· Reviewing and comment on all Contractor Quality plans relevant to Design Management
· preparation of scope of service, evaluation of tenders, RFP’s.
Bachelor Degree architecture
Master degree is plus +
Minimum 10 years post-qualification experience, with 3 years at least in the GCC
Preferably with hospitality and interior design experience
Experience of managing large project teams with multiple stakeholders.